3 mountain railways – 3 language regions – 3 glorious panoramas – now offered as a combined ticket at a special price
With the 3-TOP-PASS the Monte Generoso Railway, Rigi Railways and the Montreux Oberland Railway (all rack railways) are launching for the second year in a row a truly Swiss innovation.
Their aim is to offer an attractive offer for Swiss day-trippers to reveal the beauty of Switzerland from three of its most awe-inspiring lookout points. Enjoy the beauty and individuality of our three language regions - You will be enthralled and will discover whole new worlds.
As you travel the section from Montreux or Territet to Rochers-de-Naye, the Montreux Oberland Railway will enchant you with its breathtaking views of the Lake Geneva Basin; and you will just love visiting the «Rambertia» alpine garden.
As the oldest mountain railway in Europe, Rigi Railways offer their guests a combination of history and nature experienced in truly unique fashion from the peak of the Queen of the Mountains.
For over 130 years now the Monte Generoso Railway has been conveying visitors in heritage rolling stock up through a wonderful natural landscape to the peak (affording a 360-degree panorama), where you will find the unique «Fiore di pietra» building designed by architect Mario Botta.
We look forward to welcoming you on a trip to the tops soon!
Adults: CHF 166.00
Adults with half-fare card: CHF 83.00
Youths 6-15 years (accompanied by an adult): CHF 30.00
Children 0-5 years: free
Terms and conditions of use
- The 3-TOP-PASS can be purchased from the local ticket offices for Rigi Railways, the Montreux Oberland Railway and the Monte Generoso Railway, or from any SBB sales point
- The 3-TOP-PASS is valid from 02.04.2022 – 06.11.2022 (can be used on any day)
- Valid for 1 trip to the top and back on the sections from Montreux or Territet to Rochers-de-Naye, and from Capolago to Monte Generoso Vetta. Also valid as a day pass on the entire Rigi Railways network
- GA railcard holders can travel for free (on MOB and Rigi) or with a more convenient price at the Ferrovia Monte Generoso
- To benefit from the "Accompanied child" (CHF 30.00) offer children must be accompanied by an adult in possession of a 3-TOP-PASS
- Children with a Junior railcard travel free of charge
- Children under 5 years of age also travel free of charge
- On the Montreux-Oberland Railway and Ferrovia Monte Generoso the ticket can be stamped at the ticket machine at the departure station. On the Rigi Railways the train guard will validate tickets during the journey.
- The 3-TOP-PASS cannot be combined with any other special offers, discounts or special journeys
- No refund will be made for a lost 3-TOP-PASS
- We accept no liability in respect of the 3-TOP-PASS- to the extent permitted by the law.